Wednesday 2 December 2009

Preamble

Funny how attitudes, well at least mine, can change so abruptly overnight. After years of nurturing a simmering dislike for "couples blogs", I sit here pencilling down what will be the preamble to a blog which will hopefully do exactly what patronising "couples blogs" must, declare to the world how perfect this couple actually is. I must admit that we do have a bit of an unfair advantage here seeing that this is indeed the case!

So how on Earth did we get here? I've been asking myself this very same question over the last few months and short of a stork dropping us exactly in the right place at the right time, I'm yet to fully appreciate the series of circumstances and choices which led me here. Chaos is what I understand best and I guess it's a bit easier to be romantic about chance encounters when one appreciates that it is randomness that creates order from chaos. I'm guessing this last statement will not go down well with Candice so I'm just going to throw it in there to get this blog rolling. Whilst the preamble to the constitution included an insurance of domestic tranquillity, I will enjoy throwing in seditious comments like that every once in a while!

OK, there already seems to be too much writing here and not enough pictures so my first order of business today will be to add some pictures from a recent trip to Spain and North Africa which was, well, surprising cold.



No comments:

Post a Comment